Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    SOLD OUT! Outlander NSU Issue Sells Out in Less Than One Week!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD OUT! Outlander NSU Issue Sells Out in Less Than One Week!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
The first issue that comes out after my LCS cut me off for neglecting my pull list for nearly a year huh? Nice! Wink

To be fair, the folder was just NSU, Tomart's and Lee's Action Figure Digest, wasn't like I was neglecting issues coming out weekly and monthly so that my tab was running triple digits (when I finally came to pick things up, it was just the previous three NSUs (I was the only one ordering) and it came out to less than 20 bucks), and its probably easy to forget that you even have an active pull list for just bi-monthlies and quarterlies.

Store also takes a while for me to get to, and I had one of those hard real life stretches and so all that combined to me being a forgetful moron.

Anyway, congrats on this issue's success!

Posts: 24 | Location: New York City | Registered: September 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
The 2 promos that I got was P5 for the Outlanders and P4 for the DC Bombshells

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post