Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSU Website Updates (November)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
no one from the magazine confirmed that the variant only has one promo
come on guys
you can't misspell YES or NO

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
It contains only the Dexter promo. Most all variants contain only the one exclusive promo associated with that issue.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
come on guys

The Dexter variant only contains the Dexter promo. As everyone has said here, our variants have always contained different cards then the regular issue and those cards in the regular issue have never been in the variant issues. That's not to say it won't happen one day but not so far.

So again, if you purchase the Dexter issue, you will get the Dexter promo and just that one. It is the only place that one may obtain this promo. Plus the cover is way cool! Cool

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
oh no,now I don't know wich one to get
well I could support my local place that actually gets NSU

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
come on guys

YeNos Confused

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post