Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
February/March Marches in

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/656602453/m/6197068796

February 14, 2022, 04:13 PM
Raven
February/March Marches in
This issue still hasn't come to me. I'm beginning to think I'm going to wind up paying double from my LHS, assuming they have it when I make the trip.
February 17, 2022, 05:25 PM
Heroes For Hire
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
This issue still hasn't come to me. I'm beginning to think I'm going to wind up paying double from my LHS, assuming they have it when I make the trip.

My Local Comic Shop received it this week.
Good luck!
February 18, 2022, 03:24 PM
Raven
quote:
Originally posted by Heroes For Hire:
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:

My Local Comic Shop received it this week.
Good luck!

I just got back from my LHS and it was there, so I picked up a copy. Better to have two than none. If the subscription copies started to be received back in mid-January, I kind of think this is too long to wait. Not worth complaining to customer service. Roll Eyes
February 22, 2022, 02:10 PM
Tommy C
The local comic store has the new NSU today, Feb 22
February 25, 2022, 11:51 AM
Raven
It never got mailed to me. I'm curious if those other subscribers who posted are still missing it, or if it did arrive? Was the problem with the issue or just me?
February 25, 2022, 03:31 PM
andynova
I still have not received my subscription copy in the mail.

I just emailed Beckett customer service requesting a replacement issue be sent. Let's see if I get it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: andynova,

February 26, 2022, 11:48 AM
stevetrek
They were great about sending me a replacement. It took about a week.
March 01, 2022, 07:49 PM
barobehere
Was just informed that the secret Santa gift subscription was “not in the system”. So, I am out of luck on my subscription. Frick them. Beckett gives zero cares about their customer service. I see most of you on Facebook groups or elsewhere. I refused to support them or this site any longer.
March 02, 2022, 12:24 PM
Heroes For Hire
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
Was just informed that the secret Santa gift subscription was “not in the system”. So, I am out of luck on my subscription. Frick them. Beckett gives zero cares about their customer service. I see most of you on Facebook groups or elsewhere. I refused to support them or this site any longer.

Frown
I wonder if Deena had the some problem
March 02, 2022, 01:00 PM
Deena
quote:
Originally posted by Heroes For Hire:
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:

Frown
I wonder if Deena had the some problem

No, I didn't have the same problem. I wish it was me, instead of barobehere, that had the problem. Harris and I have both been in touch with customer service about the issue. The gift subscription was paid for on November 5th, the credit card was charged, and a confirmation email was received by the gifter with all of the appropriate information as to who would receive the subscription. All of this information has been provided to customer service. I'm inclined to give them a day or two to investigate and rectify the situation. I do hope they profusely apologize to barobehere for their treatment of him in addition to providing the paid for subscription.

Deena
March 02, 2022, 09:30 PM
Deena
I just got email saying that they have shipped barobehere's Feb/March issue and that his subscription ends with the December issue.
March 03, 2022, 11:19 PM
Heroes For Hire
That’s awesome news!

quote:
Originally posted by Deena:
I just got email saying that they have shipped barobehere's Feb/March issue and that his subscription ends with the December issue.

March 06, 2022, 05:36 PM
andynova
quote:
Originally posted by andynova:
I still have not received my subscription copy in the mail.

I just emailed Beckett customer service requesting a replacement issue be sent. Let's see if I get it.

Yippee. Some good news. I received a replacement issue in yesterday's mail. It was sent first class mail in a separate large envelope. Thanks Beckett!

June 18, 2022, 10:29 PM
Beckett - Markush
Hi Subscribers,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We request to all subscribers, please email your queries to subscriptions@beckett.com or call us on our toll free number 866-287-9383.

Thanks
Marcus