Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Qustion...
 Login/Join

posted
hi i am new here and just ordered the latest NSU magazine i was wondering how long will it take to get here in Australia?

Posts: 62 | Location: australia | Registered: May 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Hi 4444 (I think I got the right number of fours there Big Grin) welcome to the forums Wavey

And what a great issue to start with, with all those fantastic promos in this one, I am anxiously awaiting my issue too. Usually I have found it takes just under 2 weeks if the post is moving quickly.
I usually don't start looking for it though until the UK people start posting that they have got theirs or are patiently waiting or not so patiently, for it to arrive Twak Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you for the reply and yes i cant wait for this issue!
Thumb Up

Posts: 62 | Location: australia | Registered: May 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just got it today thanks NSU!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Wow, you got your copy before me!! Big Grin
What state are you in out of curiosity, I'm in QLD.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am in NSW i am so happy with it Thumb Up
love the promo cards Elephant
hope you get yours soon Surf

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I'll be sure to post when I do Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Wow, you got your copy before me!! Big Grin
What state are you in out of curiosity, I'm in QLD.

Juelle Lou

It often happens that new subscribers receive their first copy before regular subscribers due to the fact that their copy is not mailed via the printers. It should be interesting to see what the time gap is when you and 4444 receive the next issue.

regards

John

Posts: 2119 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping that my copy will hopefully arrive this week, I hope...
I think I'm starting to get a bit impatient Twak don't know why, the mail always takes forever to reach where I live, you'd think I would learn by now Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4444:
hi i am new here and just ordered the latest NSU magazine i was wondering how long will it take to get here in Australia?

Hello 4444.
Greetings from Rhode Island USA.
Sorry I can't answer your question regarding the NSU issue question, but Juelle Lou is a pro at that.
Thumb Up
Enjoy the forums and once again, welcome.
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Well, it seems my impatience worked Big Grin
It arrived this afternoon with my Fringe Promo safe and sound YAY Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
question

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
For the first time in almost 2 years my local store actually had THE latest shrink wrapped, promo filled, SINGULAR copy of Non-Sport Update in! Bouncey My invisible rival who always beats me to the only/last copy has finally been foiled Twak ahaha Such a good issue - read from cover to cover in one afternoon and much sought after promos happily tucked away in binder beds and for trade deck boxes. Thumb Up

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post