Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    NSU Card Talk Exclusive Superhero September Weekend Giveaway!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSU Card Talk Exclusive Superhero September Weekend Giveaway!
 Login/Join

posted

This one is for the kids and grandkids! We will be giving away 5 The World of Batman albums with 10 packs of stickers to 5 lucky collectors courtesy of Panini America. We will also be giving away one grand prize of an album and full box (50 packs) of stickers! So, if you have kids and grandkids who would love some Batman stickers, leave a comment below. From comics, animation, film, actors, voice actors, and favorite artist's imagining, what is your all-time favorite version of Batman? Drop it below and you'll be entered to win! Winners will be announced on Monday. Good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BeckettBible24,

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
The original Adam West IS Batman

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My daughter likes Batgirl. If she's in this, I have a feeling the stickers will end up everywhere except the album. Smile

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Batgirl because Elaine Perna says so!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Probably won't be a popular pick but I like Christian Bale from the Dark Knight trilogy.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Michael Keaton was my fav Batty guy !!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
What an open ended question. There have been about 10 versions (I may be exaggerating a bit here) of Batman in the comics alone, the Saturday serials from the 1940's, the various cartoons, the films, etc...

I'll go with Adam West.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Thomas Wayne, the Batman from the Flashpoint timeline Thumb Up

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Adam West is Batman!

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Kpow! the late Adam West second to none.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good news! It turns out we have a surplus of these so everyone who entered will get the album plus 10 packs...except for the person who was randomly selected to win an album and full box. That person was Raj! Congratulations to everyone. Please send me all your info at mbible@beckett.com. I will get them packaged up and sent out this week. This is our last week of Superhero September so keep any eye out on here and all our other social media outlets for more giveaways!

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's awesome news, Matt! Thank you Smile
Congrats Raj!

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Matt

Thank You

John Levitt

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Dance Elephant Thank you Beckett! Wavey

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Hooray!

Thanks for holding these giveaways.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received the stickers and album today Big Grin
Very cool. Thanks! Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Batman contest..... Sent my address to your email.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
T received the album and stickers today. Many thanks for the prize.

That is the good news, the bad news is that the package itself gave every appearance of having been run over by several trucks. Closer examination revealed that the damage to the jiffy bag had meant that it had been torn open and stuck together with very strong adhesive tape. On opening the album is in no fit state to be given to anyone perhaps the culprit has an hatred of "Panini" and "The World of Batman" failing that probably the large jiffy bag did not fit in well with the Mail authorities automatic sorting machines. Only 9 sticker packs appear to have survived the mauling. I suspect that the damage occurred in the US as I cannot envisage the Royal Mail here in the UK having such strong adhesive tape. At least it arrived.

regards

John