Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

the legend of kiss prices
 Login/Join

Picture of Ribeyespud
posted
I just bought the latest issue 0f the guide and can't find The Legend of KISS cards anywhere. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO FIND THEM? I'm trying to find a price for an Ace Frehley autograph card...Please help! Thanks much!

Posts: 177 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
It's not in there.

Probably because there was so little activity on this set that getting a good sample of pricing not possible yet.

Best bet is eBay. That will tell you what the asking price is and if any have sold.

You could also figure that the autos will be comperable to the KISS 360 set where the Ace auto lists at $230.

Neither is a perfect solution, but they are a start.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much for the input. As a KISS fan I was very happy to be able to get an Ace Autograph Smile

Posts: 177 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ribeyespud:
Thanks very much for the input. As a KISS fan I was very happy to be able to get an Ace Autograph Smile

Congrats on finding an Autograph.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
Thanks, as a life long KISS fan I feel like a Kid at Christmas since I am able to own one. I have many fond memories of singing/jamming to their music and enjoying all the extras that used to come in the albums, not to mention the artwork on the album covers. One Holy Grail done, 3 more band members to go Smile