Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    After Christmas Sale Happening Now in the NSU Online Store
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

After Christmas Sale Happening Now in the NSU Online Store
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

We'll be starting a sale on select items from the NSU Store on Saturday (12/26). The items will include books, cards, and Wacky Packages items. Look for a generous discount on these items. Big Grin The sale will last just two weeks.

I'll post more details as well as note once the sale has started here in this thread.

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

Look for a generous discount on these items.

I'm looking, i'm looking. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

The After Christmas sale is going on now in the NSU Online Store. We're offering 50% off books, cards, and Wacky Packages items. You can pick up our Encyclopedia of Non-Sports & Entertainment Trading Cards, Promo Card Encyclopedia, 2010 Wacky Packages Calendar, or many other items at 50% off our normal prices. Take a look. The sale last just two weeks.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Mister T, I will send out my order of $63.70 on Dec. 31,2009, for 7 different items. Thanks for the deals !!! Merry X-mas - and A Happy New Year to all !!!!!! Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Some cool stuff! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
I got my Non-Sport Encyclopedia today.What a great deal I've always wanted one!! Bouncey

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys! 50% off is a pretty good deal, if I do say so myself.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
I received my encyclopedia today along with a note from Marlin Toser thanking me for my order,and some goodies(promo cards). Big Grin Wave

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Had 2 cut my order down as I am sending out gifts to California,4 my "daughter and her family". Frown Big Grin Metal I sent out 4 2 of the promo card books though. Big Grin Big Grin Metal (Hopefully I will receive my order "NEXT YEAR ") HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Big Grin Twak

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mister E.,

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
Are there decent quantities of the sale items? I want to try and put in an order, but it might have to be a little later in the sale. Smile

Thanks!

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by anthonyd:
Are there decent quantities of the sale items?

Yes, there are.

Remember....the sale is going on now through January 9, so there's only a few days longer to get these items at 50% off.

Thanks.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Got my Wacky book and calendar in the mail today, along with a nice note from Marlin wishing me well in the playoffs. Colt Power! There is still time to get some nice items at great prices, stop procrastinating, folks!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We've extended the After Christmas sale for one more week (I swear -- one more week and that's it). So all of you who would like to pick up a half-priced Encyclopedia of Non-Sports & Entertainment Trading Cards with your copy of the new Feb/Mar '10 issue or half-priced Wacky Packages calendar and be like Batman, here's your last chance.

Visit the Non-Sport Update store and look for the orange "50% off this price" graphics.

And finally, since we've had some questions about it....the prices you pay really are 50% off the item price. Postage is not half-off, however. So in those cases where the item is added to your shopping cart and the price on the shopping cart price does not match the price on the store page, it is so that the shopping cart can accurately calculate postage.

Thanks.

Harris

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hello:

Just a reminder (I know I've posted this previously but it bears reminding again). If anyone has a questions about their specific order, please e-mail us directly rather then post it here on the forum. It's much easier to work out these things through personal e-mail. Otherwise, I'd be posting tracking numbers for all to see or worse, telling all that your card had been declined (when that's the case).

Thanks.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Missed out on the sale now. Frown

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Cancell My Order.

posted Hide Post
Hi Harris,

Received my Promo Card Encyclopedia today, what a bargain for such a great publication.

Thanks

Rob

Posts: 97 | Location: Australia | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post