Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2020 NSU Final Holiday Giveaway!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I WOULD LOVE TO FINALLY GET A BIG HIT LIKE A HARRISON FORD OR A MAIN MARVEL MOVIE ACTOR IN MY CARD BOXES RATHER THEN THE LOW HITS I GET.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I was happy to add new autograph cards to my ongoing collections ("Game of Thrones", "Happy Days", "Twilight Zone", etc.) in 2020.

Fright Rags had mentioned a possible "Creepshow" set some time ago and I hope that's still on the way.

Looking forward to receiving the newest "Mars Attacks" set (via Kickstarter) sometime in 2021.

Alas, it'll probably never again be like the non-sports heyday of the mid 90's when there were multiple new (and affordable!) releases seemingly every week, but I'm pleased to see there are still some amazing sets being made. If someone would've asked me a decade ago what the NS market would be like in 10 years from then, I'd have said "smaller". Thanks in large part to Topps, Upper Deck, Rittenhouse, Crypto and the many smaller manufacturers steadily releasing new product over that span, I'm glad to have been proven wrong!

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looking to fill in a few gaps in my sketch collection, I have a couple of artistes in mind for this years as well as any Angelina benedetti sketches I can find

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A Harrison Ford auto. Just one, I'm not greedy. Smile

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anything that floats my boat
there is not much to get excited about these days

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Congratulations to pcetodd! You have won the final holiday giveaway. Please email your info to mbible@beckett.com and we'll get your prizes out to you!

Thanks to everyone for entering and be sure to keep a look out for future giveaways!

Posts: 274 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats to pcetodd!! Clap Metal

And a big thank you again to Beckett for all the holiday goodies. Thumb Up

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats to pcetodd and thanks to Beckett for the contest

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Couldn't have gone to a nicer chap, well it could but the machine was faulty. Big Grin

Many thanks for doing the contests. Clap

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winner pcetodd. Many thanks to Beckett and the NSU staff for running these giveaways.

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Great! Thank you so much for the contest and the cheers.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am of course very happy for Todd but am dismayed at my ranking near the bottom. Is it because I haven't had a professional haircut in months?

Jess

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am not too happy with my ranking either as I seem to have slipped quite a bit.

Well done Todd.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners & thank you to Beckett.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zane DeVan
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Todd and thanks to Beckett for the contests!

Posts: 424 | Location: Littleton, CO. | Registered: April 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Yay! Congrats! Bouncey
Thanks for putting these contests together, Matt Thumb Up

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats to PC Todd

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post