Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2020 NSU Final Holiday Giveaway!
 Login/Join

posted

No worries! We didn't forget the grand finale!

It's real simple. We have a nice Beckett publication/Marvel Anime package that we are giving away to close out 2020!

Just leave a comment below about anything you want that is non-sport trading card related and you'll be entered into a random drawing to win the following:

2020 Beckett Non-Sport Almanac
2021 Beckett Star Wars Collectibles Price Guide
2020 Marvel Anime sketch of Domino by Tim Smith
2020 Marvel Anime Peach Momoko Autograph of Base Card #44 Forge

We will also be having the same type of giveaway over on our Instagram page so head over there to check it out and double your chance of winning! We are very much looking forward to the new year!

We will pick a winner on January 4th and announce it the following day to start 2021 off right! Good luck!

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I hope to find more Gotham Printing plates and to finish up
Some sets on my want list.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see a proper set of "The Boys" done by Rittenhouse or Cryptozoic. I'd also like Topps to pick up Avatar license when the sequels come out. I know they planned a set for the first film back in 2009 but if fell through. Maybe this time around it could be different. I'd also like to see a Matrix set that can cover all 4 films. Plus I'd like to see more horror titles from Fright-Rags.

As far as current wants I'm on the lookout for a Stellar Pedro Pascal Mandalorian autograph. And also the triple autograph from Harry Potter POA update.

That's about all for now. Not asking for too much. Angel Big Grin

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's to hoping that we will soon be able to get back to person to person interactions at the shows in 2021

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping the trading card industry continues it's upward trend in the new year!

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be able to run through a $5 bargain box of non-sport hits again.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping flea markets and collectibles shows come back sometime in the spring. One collectibles store in this area had to close after doing okay for years. I hope the other sports card shops and comic book stores can make it through. I also hope NSU and Beckett can keep the doors open.

In 2021 I'm going to try to pick up a box of The Mandalorian Season One. It's a great show done by people who have a feel for what was great about Star Wars.

Jess

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey Raven,

Yeah, bargain boxes are fun. In the 90's and 2000's a lot of comic book dealers at shows had a box of promos and miscellaneous cards to look through. Even as of a few years ago, a local flea market seller always put out a box of 50 cent/$1 cards and gave you a discount before you'd even think to ask for one.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
I'd like to be able to run through a $5 bargain box of non-sport hits again.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
I’m looking forward to finishing a few more vintage sets and concentrating more on the older stuff than the newer releases. I’d also like to dig through a ‘bargain box’ of random cards myself!

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I'd like to attend non-sport card shows in 2021

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Hoping somebody picks up the license for "Cobra Kai". Also looking forward to attending a Philly Non Sports show sometime in 2021 and picking up some inserts to complete some older sets

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I am looking forward to Star Wars The Mandalorian Season 2 cards. The cards in the first series were great.

Always looking for Star Wars and non sport promo cards. Let's trade

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Wolfie Trek

Space, the final cards.
These are the items i am looking for.
My ongoing mission to seek out new cards and new things to fill my binder.
To boldly bid where no-one is bidding at all. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I would like to attend a card show in 2021.

Shorter term, I would like my Star Trek Discovery Season 2 cards to arrive. That should be next week in 2021!

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zane DeVan
posted Hide Post
I would like to find more Star Wars Widevision sketch cards to add to my collection

Posts: 424 | Location: Littleton, CO. | Registered: April 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Finally sorting out my collection of promo cards

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I want to attend some card shows in 2021 and hopefully two shows in Allentown PA...!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Shows!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Gotta love the non-sport card market! Thumb Up
It’s gonna be a fun to have more collectors rediscover it in 2021! Metal

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
I want so badly to go to a show. Come on '21!

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post