Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

October/November Issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes mine arrived today too and the cardtalker advert looks good...Once again well done miket999

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived yesterday, too. I'm liking the Stargate Heroes "poster" on the back of the price guide :-D

Posts: 199 | Location: Romford, Essex, England | Registered: April 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived yesterday.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived on 26th as well. I noticed my sub runs out Feb 2011. No coins of the Realm being passed over to Mr.Toser this year Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
That was a mistake Graham, I'll backdate your expiration date.

So....should we put you down for a 4 or 5 year renewal at Memorabilia? Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My copy has not yet arrived. Is The Netherlands to remote of a location Wink.

Maybe it's because I'm a new member since the last issue?

Posts: 145 | Location: Blerick, Holland | Registered: April 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today (maybe it was stuck in traffic Wink ).
And I absolutely love the Sam Carter promo card! Bouncey

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And there it is Smile. October 7th was the magic date in Holland.

Posts: 145 | Location: Blerick, Holland | Registered: April 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post