Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Johnny Depp Auto
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
Picture of The Scifi Cards Sales Princess
posted
Ok so my dad is Scifi Cards and grr he showed me the Johnny Depp auto and it was like super mean and have you seen it!!!??? Its amazing I would Love to know what you people think.....*waits* hmmmm.........

_x_The Sales Princess_x_ Sheep

Posts: 1 | Location: Petoskey Michigan | Registered: April 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Card Talk, Sales princess! Wave

Your dad showing the auto to you is not super mean. Yes, I have seen it but I don't have one. Being a father and a grandpa to 4 princesses, I have had to say no to them and it's not easy. I would say your father had a good reason to keep it.

I have found over the years that a princess usually gets what she wants. Maybe you should try a nicer approach to get it. Maybe wash his car/truck/van or raise your grades. Do work around the house without being asked. There are many ways to get it from him. Good luck Princess. Wave

Ed, best of luck to you! Wink

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Oh boy, another one online... Roll Eyes

Mods, feel free to move this to the appropriate area, if there is one.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the board Sales princess Smile
Hope you get one Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post