Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Beckett's Superhero September 2020 Giveaway #1!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beckett's Superhero September 2020 Giveaway #1!
 Login/Join

posted

Well, we're a bit late to this one this year but we are more than ready to make up for it! We have some cool card combos we are giving away on here and on our Instagram page that will conclude with a grand prize giveaway of a box of 2020 Marvel Masterpieces!

Our first giveaway on IG is an X-Men/Vision giveaway so head over there and leave a comment to be eligible.

Our first giveaway here is for the Spider-Man Bundle you see in the photos. A nice plethora of cards featuring Agent Venom, Mary Jane and Mysterio. Just leave a comment below as to what you want to see in the future from Spider-Man. It could be comics, video games, movies in the MCU or trading cards sets!

We will select a winner on Wednesday after 5pm central time. Good luck!

Posts: 274 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I want to see a SHE HULK movie!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I want to see Spider-Man played by Ben Affleck. Big Grin

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I want them to pump out as many movies with Tom Holland as possible before anyone involved gets bored with it. The Spidey movies now are the best ones yet, Holland owns the role.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see a Heroes For Hire film.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see Spider-Man in a trading card set...Marvel Zombies.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
A Spider-Verse set to coincide with the movie with autographs of the voice actors and mash-up sketches of the various versions of Spider-Man.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Spiderman forever regardless of who he is!

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bassam Abdul-Baki
posted Hide Post
Any Spider-Man team-up.

Posts: 22 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I would like comic books stories of Spider-Man Reign or Kraven's Last Hunt turned into a movie. Both stories involved an elder spider-man or a mid-thirties spider man so Holland would have to be given the boot.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see a live action Spiderverse flick.

Posts: 5 | Location: Pittsboro, NC | Registered: September 16, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Congratulations to ifish73! You have won the Spider-Man giveaway. Please send your info to mbible@beckett.com and we will get those cards out to you!

Thanks to everyone for participating! Our next giveaway will be posted soon so look for it!

Posts: 274 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Way to go ifish! Smile

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeckettBible24:
Congratulations to ifish73! You have won the Spider-Man giveaway. Please send your info to mbible@beckett.com and we will get those cards out to you!

Thanks to everyone for participating! Our next giveaway will be posted soon so look for it!

WOO HOO! Thank you!

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Congrats ifish73!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeckettBible24:

Congrats! Enjoy them.

Posts: 5 | Location: Pittsboro, NC | Registered: September 16, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Got my cards yesterday. Thank again for the contest.