Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

February/March 2019 issue
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted
Surprised no one hadn’t started discussion on the February/March 2019 issue this month yet so I was equally surprised to find it on the B&N stands yesterday.

Enjoyed the feature ”Stuck On Super Heroes” that focused on the 1967 Marvel Super Hero Sticker by Charlie Novinskie.

After reading about board games, I wondered if board games will have similar feedback as Funko Pop figures since they are not traditional trading card topic either.

As usual, recent auction news is rather eye opening Eek

Pretty cool to see that Hailee Steinfield’s auto made the Top 10 list and the 1967 Star Trek Complete Set in the 8 Key Sales.

Oscar Buzz was neat a topic for autos Thumb Up

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It still hasn't appeared here. The B&N I go to most has the October-November issue somehow (two issues ago). I don't get it. They had the last issue and then suddenly six issues of that Stranger Things issue (accidentally sent an older shipment?).

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does the new issue have 3 different Steven Universe promos by Cryptozoic, 1 per copy of NSU ?

So far I have seen P1 to P3.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here in the UK I have just received my Feb/Mar copy of NSU. It contained Steven Universe card P2 and Orville card P2.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Of course, people could buy a copy and see what is in it

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've been waiting to buy a copy but it hasn't appeared locally yet. Bad weather might have slowed deliveries in parts of the U.S. at least. It took 11 days for a letter from Montana to reach me in California this week.

quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Of course, people could buy a copy and see what is in it

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My local comic store received them this week (Feb 13)

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post