Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
February/March 2019 issue

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/656602453/m/5837001196

February 09, 2019, 04:19 PM
Heroes For Hire
February/March 2019 issue
Surprised no one hadn’t started discussion on the February/March 2019 issue this month yet so I was equally surprised to find it on the B&N stands yesterday.

Enjoyed the feature ”Stuck On Super Heroes” that focused on the 1967 Marvel Super Hero Sticker by Charlie Novinskie.

After reading about board games, I wondered if board games will have similar feedback as Funko Pop figures since they are not traditional trading card topic either.

As usual, recent auction news is rather eye opening Eek

Pretty cool to see that Hailee Steinfield’s auto made the Top 10 list and the 1967 Star Trek Complete Set in the 8 Key Sales.

Oscar Buzz was neat a topic for autos Thumb Up
February 10, 2019, 01:50 AM
catskilleagle
It still hasn't appeared here. The B&N I go to most has the October-November issue somehow (two issues ago). I don't get it. They had the last issue and then suddenly six issues of that Stranger Things issue (accidentally sent an older shipment?).
February 12, 2019, 02:21 PM
David R
Does the new issue have 3 different Steven Universe promos by Cryptozoic, 1 per copy of NSU ?

So far I have seen P1 to P3.
February 13, 2019, 07:03 AM
JOHN LEVITT
Here in the UK I have just received my Feb/Mar copy of NSU. It contained Steven Universe card P2 and Orville card P2.

regards

John

February 14, 2019, 03:05 PM
hammer
Of course, people could buy a copy and see what is in it
February 14, 2019, 10:41 PM
catskilleagle
I've been waiting to buy a copy but it hasn't appeared locally yet. Bad weather might have slowed deliveries in parts of the U.S. at least. It took 11 days for a letter from Montana to reach me in California this week.

quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Of course, people could buy a copy and see what is in it

February 15, 2019, 02:30 PM
Tommy C
My local comic store received them this week (Feb 13)