Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feb/Mar Issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
The new issue must be ready for dispatch - look out Europe (in next 3 weeks Big Grin) and see where it lands first!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Mine landed today Clap Dance Bouncey Elephant

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Mine is here too Dance Much quicker this time

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived too, but not in a paper envelope but in a plastic bag with a very small address sticker partially covered with a bar code sticker fortunately the postcode was visible. judging by the Royal Mail postage sticker its clear that a different arrangement for delivery has been put into operation.

Harris

Did you arrange it in November, if so well done! If not well done anyway!

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
No sign of the postman here in Wales, and also my NSU - haven't seen the postman for 5 days. I guess he's tucked up reading my NSU, either that or the snow has stopped him.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My copy was waiting for me when I arrived home from work today. Thumb Up

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dont like the way the new issue was delivered this month.
No envelope for protection, address label far to small.

Wonderful issue to read though !!!!

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today Thumb Up

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived yesterday. Smile Great issue as always. Noticed an error on the contents page it claims to be the February-March 2014 issue!

Posts: 165 | Location: Milton Keynes, UK | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:

No sign of the postman here in Wales,

The postman turned left out of our estate after bringing mine so i think he is heading for Wales. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived this week, I was not home so not sure of the day Wink

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today - great read

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Must say that this edition is a GREAT read - looking forward to a few sets this year Smile

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks Hammer, Steve, and Graham.

Graham...that seems to have only been in your copy. Have you been in the TARDIS lately by any chance? Wink

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

Graham...that seems to have only been in your copy. Have you been in the TARDIS lately by any chance? Wink

In mine as well Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:

In mine as well Big Grin

And mine too. Does it mean that we have another variant issue to collect? Big Grin

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Perhaps it just say 2014 in the copies that came to the UK because that's what my copy says too.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Sorry...I was just making a joke to Darth Graham. Guess it wasn't too funny. Big Grin I was hoping Graham had traveled to 2014 and can tell us what we'll be collecting a year from now.

Yes, they all contain the same typo. I guess we got a little too excited for New Year's.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Guess it wasn't too funny. Big Grin.

CORRECT

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
It only said 2014 because that was the estimated arrival date Wink We just got it earlier than usual Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post