Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

December/January Issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
I know it's due to start winging it's way over here. I bet we see it first at Memorabilia Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thats NO bet. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any copies shown up yet?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
yes, they are in a box in a large hall at the NEC. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
The boat with the UK NSU's just left the dock. Providing the rower doesn't tucker out too easily, you'll have these before Christmas.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
The boat with the UK NSU's just left the dock. Providing the rower doesn't tucker out too easily, you'll have these before Christmas.

Is that a threat or a promise? Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I can report that this issue is in the UK - but only on the NSU table at Memorabilia Big Grin

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I can vouch for that. Big Grin

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Saw them there as well, waiting patiently behind the letterbox since. Smile

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Not here yet Frown

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Mother Hubbard's cupboard Shake Head

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Nothing in today's post, a week ago the issue was so close. Where is mine? Sad panda Frown

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Received my copy yesterday! Smile

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Soul-on-Fire:
Received my copy yesterday! Smile

Still no show here. Frown

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Just received mine here in Australia, and yes I know it's not Europe Razz Big Grin
Just thought it would save starting a new thread.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
So the Germans & the Aussie's are ok but what about the Brits?? Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
And what about the frenchs?!? Wink

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Postman just been and ..
................................................................................................................................................................................................NO NSU Frown

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Nothing today.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nothing again