Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

December/January Issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No postman today. Frown

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Post arrived today and still no NSU.

The Christmas Rush with the post now starts so deliveries will take even longer?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
nothing here either - looks like the distributor has better things to post Shake Head

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Well, my postman made life easier for himself by not having to carry/deliver my copy again Shake Head

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I was hoping today would "be the day" Frown but my postman has jut been and no NSU either

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Should have mugged Harris for a copy at Memorabilia as still no show here either. Thumb Up

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Still no copy of NSU for me up in Scotland.

Well maybe Monday.

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Saw this today in Forbidden Planet in Southampton, now I know where to grab a copy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Char_Baby:
Saw this today in Forbidden Planet in Southampton, now I know where to grab a copy!

Grab one quick so that they keep stocking them Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Got mine yesterday (saturday) Clap
The promo was not in an enveloppe but just inside the magazine, strange... Confused

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Not in Wales yet, but the NSU never seems in a hurry to get to me these days. Now it's in December, I can consider it a Christmas present, although it must have been in the UK far at least a week. Right Harris.....

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nothing here today Frown

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still nothing here.

posted Hide Post
My copy arrived this morning....fingers crossed it's tomorrow for everyone else
who is waiting in the U.k.

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Elephant ElephantArrived today Dance Dance

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Picked mine up from the post office today, I should have received it yesterday but missed the postman.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Nothing for me today Frown

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today as well, it seems to be a different end distributor. Perhaps that is why the delivery times keep changing if we get inconsistency in distribution.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
Got mine yesterday (saturday) Clap
The promo was not in an enveloppe but just inside the magazine, strange... Confused

My promo was also not in an envelope, they must be cutting costs, fortunately promo was O.K.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We didn't put the promo in an envelope this issue since there was just one card. We had an issue several issues ago (it might have been a year or so) that also only had a single promo which also did not have the promo in an envelope.

Don't worry - I think they'll be three promos in the next issue including one that is not noted on our website yet.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post