Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Open That Box 2012?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted
Are we doing an Open That Box in 2012 this year?

I just got my one and only box for this year in.

WACKY PACKAGES OLD SCHOOL Series 3.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yes, and I should have info very soon. Perhaps this week. Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Open That Box! Day 2012 will be April 28. We've chosen this date since it's one week after the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. Anyone coming to the show can pick-up a box at the show and take part in the event one week later. I figure most of you can hold out one week with an unopened box in your house. Right? RIGHT? Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! I'm thinking a Big Bang Theory box for sure, and another box or two to be determined at Philly. Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Open That Box! Day 2012 will be April 28. We've chosen this date since it's one week after the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. Anyone coming to the show can pick-up a box at the show and take part in the event one week later. I figure most of you can hold out one week with an unopened box in your house. Right? RIGHT? Big Grin

Can we?????

Posts: 12156 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
Great news ! I've already started to put some great boxes aside for tha particular day. Can't believe it will be my fifth participation this year, I just love this event !

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Outstanding! I'm thinking a Big Bang Theory box for sure, and another box or two to be determined at Philly. Thumb Up

I'm thinking you're being a bit optimistic about it being out by then Shake Head

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Good one, Graham!! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I am well prepared - I have a box I picked up at Fall Philly and (somewhere) a pack I bought at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
For my part, I plan to open 5 boxes Smile

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by batmancity:
For my part, I plan to open 5 boxes Smile

Sounds fun- which sets? Smile

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
I have a box of Big Bang Theory on pre-order - I've heard its being released on March now?? Confused

If it's here before April 28 then definitly my one box for OTBD! I hope to pick up a few cheap boxes of older sets so I can participate more for my 1st Open That Box Day! Thumb Up

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic official website says Big Bang Theory is due out March 20th Clap If it stays that way then I'll have to be patient for about 4 weeks before I can open it. Luckily I'll be too busy most of the time to think about it. Twak