Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Subscription Question...
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted
Hello all,

Does anyone know if you order a new subscription today...

Will you get the current Feb/March issue or the next issue which would be April/May?

Thanks.

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarcG:
Hello all,

Will you get the current Feb/March issue or the next issue which would be April/May?

Thanks.

Previously you could indicate which one you wanted to start with, not sure how Beckett works this now

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Hello all,

Thanks.

Previously you could indicate which one you wanted to start with, not sure how Beckett works this now

Thanks for the reply.

That what I was wondering since Beckett is in charge now...

I already purchased the current issue and do not want another copy if I order a new subscription.

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hello all,

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply.

I already purchased the current issue and do not want another copy if I order a new subscription.

Wait until new edition out and then subscribe

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hello all,

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply.

Wait until new edition out and then subscribe

That is what I am going to do... I just was curious how they handled the subscriptions...

Thanks again and have a good one!