Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    IN REPLY TO ALAN BIEGEL FROM HIS NSU MAG COVERSATION-
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IN REPLY TO ALAN BIEGEL FROM HIS NSU MAG COVERSATION-
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
The Flash Gordon test was released and there was a wrapper. It has the same image of FLASH holding the ray gun that appears on the back of the card. I wrote Topps when I was a child and begged them to come out with a set of cards. It ended up at a candy store by my house. Money was hard to come by even then and I don't even remember buying them-a big mistake but I do remember seeing the wrapper. Don't know why I didn't have the money for them but there must have been a reason. I did not know about the Halloween dump until years after it happened.
FRANK AMICO

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post