Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oct/Nov 2022 Out?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Usually, by this time of the month, a few people would have reported receiving their NSU issue or seen it in a store. Anyone have it? Is there a delay?

Posts: 3473 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I just got mine in the mail 3 minutes ago. Looks like a great issue! 3 promos too! Outlander Season 5 NSU1, Richard Parks Halloween Event Promo Card 1 and Mark Spears Monsters NSU-1

Posts: 2871 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's great. I usually see it in local stores about three weeks after the first post about receiving it but I still check for it within a few days of reading the post. Three promos is a bonus.

quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
I just got mine in the mail 3 minutes ago. Looks like a great issue! 3 promos too! Outlander Season 5 NSU1, Richard Parks Halloween Event Promo Card 1 and Mark Spears Monsters NSU-1

Posts: 3473 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
Looks wonderful, can't wait.
There's an Eliza Dushku card at the bottom, wonder what's the article about.

Posts: 1162 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Mine arroved today - the outer plastic bag had been ripped and placed in a Royal Mail plastic bag apologising for the damaged packing but the magazine was OK and promo's inside

Posts: 12070 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jademaliburoad:

Top 10 inkworks Autographs Of the 1990S

Posts: 12070 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by jademaliburoad:

Top 10 inkworks Autographs Of the 1990S

I got my issue in the mail today. The Inkworks article is bittersweet, so many memories.

Posts: 1162 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post