Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    NSU Card Talk Exclusive Superhero September Giveaway!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSU Card Talk Exclusive Superhero September Giveaway!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Until it was destroyed, my favourite part of Thor was Mjolnir. In comics, it's Balder the Brave.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a quick update, everyone. I will be announcing the winner after 4 pm today. I will be using a randomizer, entering everyone's name, and doing a random draw. Whoever wins gets the card! Good luck!

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I like it when the hero and the villain join forces against an even worse villain. I'll pick Loki from "The Dark World."

Jess

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone. I did the random yesterday evening and the winner is bookman! Congratulations! Please email me your info at mbible@beckett.com. Thanks to everyone who entered. Be sure to check back here on Monday as we will have a new giveaway exclusive to Card Talk!

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats bookman! Clap And thanks to Beckett for the contest. Thumb Up

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
well done Mr Bookman, many thanks to Becket for running the contest. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Congrats bookman, thanks to Beckett for the give away. Smile

Posts: 10375 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
bookman rocks!

...or possibly rolls.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bookman:
My favorite character is Thor.

Hey Bookman! You've won the Thor sketch. Please send your info to mbible@beckett.com. Thanks!

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeckettBible24:

Hey Bookman! You've won the Thor sketch. Please send your info to mbible@beckett.com. Thanks!

I can change my name to Bookman if it helps. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Bookman does not respond by Monday, we will go ahead and choose an alternate for the prize.

posted Hide Post
Again, a reminder to bookman to claim your prize by the end of today (we will set a deadline of 9 est/8 ct). If you don't, we will choose an alternate winner and announce it on Tuesday. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Graham you are our alternate winner. Please email your info to mbible@beckett.com and we will get that out to you ASAP.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats Graham! Metal

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Many thanks. Email about to be sent. Thank you Kevin for letting me know Clap

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Second time's the charm, congrats Graham.

Posts: 10375 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Bookman's email is in his profile, someone should have contacted him. Oh, well

Posts: 3995 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:

It's very clear, you have to contact to claim prize

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah, you hate to see someone miss out on a cool prize that he won, but he had nine days to respond and didn't. Congratulations, Graham.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:

It's very clear, you have to contact to claim prize

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I feel badly for bookman but it was his first post in over 2 years. And he's only posted twice in nearly 4 1/2 years, with the other post being another contest entry. So it looks like he may not be keeping up with the goings on here on a steady basis, which is necessary if you're going to enter these contests.