Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    NSU Card Talk Exclusive Superhero September Giveaway!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSU Card Talk Exclusive Superhero September Giveaway!
 Login/Join

posted
Hey Everyone!

We have a very special card to giveaway for our Superhero September celebration: 2018 Thor Ragnarok sketch card of Thor and Odin by Allen Grimes (pictured below)! This giveaway is only exclusive here. In order to be eligible, please leave a comment below with your favorite Thor character (either in comics or film). That's it! Just leave the comment and you're in!

Winner will be selected at random and announced next Friday, September 14th at 4:00 pm CT. Also, be sure to check out all our social media outlets listed below. Good luck!

Beckett Facebook

Beckett Twitter

Beckett Instagram

NSU Facebook

NSU Twitter

Posts: 274 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice sketch! My favorite character is Hela.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That's a norse lookin sketch. Big Grin

I really like Loki, he takes nothing seriously and just jokes about everything, he reminds me of me. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Yeah Hela. It should be Thor, but I good villain is more fun than a good hero. Big Grin

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
My favorite Thor character is Jane Foster when she picks up Thor's Hammer and becomes Thorois in "What if...?" Number 10.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I am going to go with Thor as my favorite character. Although I liked him with the long hair better.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stevetrek,

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Gotta go with Lady Sif!

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Who else? Thor’s HAMMER!! Is that a character? Thumb Up

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thor it is.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Going to go with Beta Ray Bill!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bond,

Posts: 114 | Location: Kansas | Registered: April 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The film version of Loki is my favorite.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Volstagg

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the contest. Keeping it current I would have to pick Karl Urban as Skurge.

Ragnarok in my opinion was one of the most fun movies I have seen in a long time.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Have to go with Thor

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would be Loki for me...!

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
It would have to be Frog Thor from Walter Simonson's run in Thor #364-#366. Did anyone notice that "Thor: Ragnarok" made a reference to it?

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
My favorite character is Lady Sif!

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bookman
posted Hide Post
My favorite character is Thor.

Posts: 49 | Location: MARION IL. USA | Registered: May 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My favorite character is Odin !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
HEIMDALL is my fav... and thx for the contest!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post