Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

December/January Edition in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
The wait Begins!!! Will it be here before Harris goes back to the USA? Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That would be an intresting bet and a very close call.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
It won't be here before Harris gets to UK Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

Harris is here and i have lots of copies....

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CSI Dave:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

Harris is here and i have lots of copies....

but how many of them are for subscribers!

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
If a subscriber wanted to buy an extra copy before their subscription copy arrived, I am sure that Harris would accomodate you!!! Smile Smile Big Grin

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I HAVE SEEN THEM Clap Although they exist, the UK subscription issues are still in the Royal Mail ether Shake Head

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Yeah there is plenty of them at the NEC and there is some strange American chap who says you can have one in exchange for some dollars ( whatever they are ). Confused Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
You Tease us ALL Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nothing yet Shake Head

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Got mine today (Tuesday). Bouncey

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
Got mine today (Tuesday). Bouncey

Did Thierry Henry hand it to you Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Thierry Henry?!? Confused
Oh yeah! That famous handball player! Wink Big Grin

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No sign of it yet! Perhaps Santa will bring with him.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
I was a little late in renewing my subscription but the new issue arrived incredibly fast, arriving today!!!

The Lost promo is fantastic! Love the glossy feel of the card and having Sayid looking at me from front and back is not bad either. Big Grin

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Arrived today Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received my copy today.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Got mine, it's everywhere.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
My copy arrived today

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Mine's here too. Thumb Up

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post