Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Win a Bettie Page Private Collection "FOB" Promo Card!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win a Bettie Page Private Collection "FOB" Promo Card!
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
WIN A BETTIE PAGE PRIVATE COLLECTION "FOB" PROMO CARD!

Wanna win the Bettie Page Private Collection "FOB" (friend of Billy) promo card shown above? We're giving one away to a lucky person who completes our survey. The survey is simple and should take you no more then 5 minutes or so. We're asking about e-reader ownership and if you are interested in reading Non-Sport Update on e-readers and/or your computer.

Complete the survey at the link below:

NSU April 2011 Survey

Thanks.

The Rules:
Complete the survey at the web address above. One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received. Entries must be received by April 4, 2011 and winner will be drawn on April 5, 2011. Employees of Non-Sport Update and Versicolor Productions are ineligible. Please enter one time only. Multiple entries will not increase your chances of winning.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Survey completed! Dance

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Just filled mine in. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Done and thanks for contest.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm in , sumo

Posts: 1132 | Location: Cleveland Hts. , Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Mine's filled in too. I expect that this applies to overseas members as well especially with regard to cost, but there was no space to put your country in on the form. I just improvised Big Grin

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justm:
Mine's filled in too. I expect that this applies to overseas members as well especially with regard to cost, but there was no space to put your country in on the form. I just improvised Big Grin

It's there now. Rookie survey-maker mistake!

Yes, it definitely applies to our Canadian and Overseas readers.

Thanks everyone for completing it. Please keep the survey entries coming. The input will really help us. And best of luck with the contest draw.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've just completed the form.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As a contracted artist for them, am I considered an employee of Versicolor? Confused

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
completed the form Smile

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Done and done.
Cool promo!

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Done! Always like to help out.
And Ted, I believe you'd qualify as an independent contractor, not an employee. Just my non-legally binding opinion.

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
Survey completed, many thanks for the chance to own one of these great promos!

Posts: 165 | Location: Milton Keynes, UK | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Survey done. Nice promo.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just a thought, if NSU goes Electronic in one form or another, how will we get our Free Promos? Eek

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Just a thought, if NSU goes Electronic in one form or another, how will we get our Free Promos? Eek

Electronically, of course!!

Seriously, we are considering making NSU available digitally IN ADDITION to the print version. So no one should panic. Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Survey complete Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
"Survey Says!" LOL

Submitted. And crossing my fingers, too.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...and boom goes the dynamite...

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post