Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Win a Bettie Page Private Collection "FOB" Promo Card!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win a Bettie Page Private Collection "FOB" Promo Card!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
done & done

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
All done. It's depressing when there's a drop-down for your age and you have to highlight further down the column, just above 'older than Noah' Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Did the survey, built a time machine, went back to before April 4, 2001 and submitted it. Smile

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Did the survey, built a time machine, went back to before April 4, 2001 and submitted it. Smile

ha!
I had to go back and look at the fine print because of that Smile

and you know, I read all of that and didn't even notice. Eek Twak

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
You guys keep us honest. Big Grin Obviously a typo -- fixed now.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
You guys keep us honest. Big Grin Obviously a typo -- fixed now.

Sorry I realise that.

We're just joshing you Wink Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
ENTERED! Great card.

Would you rather have a hard copy of it or an image on your computer?

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I declare that, yes, I HAVE ENTERED!!!!!

Posts: 425 | Location: Ada, MI | Registered: June 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Entered. Is there a page where we can see the results of the survey?

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
Entered. Is there a page where we can see the results of the survey?

No, not right now. I am not sure that we'll be publishing the results verbatim though maybe we'll have some analysis in an upcoming issue. It's an idea....

Thank you very much everyone for completing the survey and giving us your thoughts. Please keep them coming. You've got until Monday (April 4) to do so and be entered in the drawing so there's plenty of time left.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Survey completed

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I have now offered my opinion!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi All:

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey. I wanted to announce the winner of the Bettie Page Private Collection "FOB" promo card.....

Drum roll....

"Graham" is the winner
(that would be "Graham"; someone just pointed out we have several members named Graham, LOL. The winner is our member with the ID "Graham").

Congrats Graham.

And by the way, if you still would like to offer your input in our survey on e-reader ownership and usage, please do so here:

NSU Reader Survey - April, 2011

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well done Graham, hope you enjoy your card. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Hi All:

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey. I wanted to announce the winner of the Bettie Page Private Collection "FOB" promo card.....

Drum roll....

"Graham" is the winner
(that would be "Graham"; someone just pointed out we have several members named Graham, LOL. The winner is our member with the ID "Graham").

Congrats Graham.

Just cos his NSU is late!!!! Big Grin Well done Mate Thumb Up I was hoping it was my turn to win Frown

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Graham!!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congratulations

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice, Graham! Thumb Up First round of drinks in Allentown are on you! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Nice one Graham !

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Nice one Graham, that's a cracker of a win!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post