Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Win a Bettie Page Private Collection "FOB" Promo Card!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win a Bettie Page Private Collection "FOB" Promo Card!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

What was the general consensus for the survey?
Are you going to let us know the results?

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
What was the general consensus for the survey?
Are you going to let us know the results?

Hi Chris:

The survey is still open. But someone asked something similar on the second page and I had said no, not right now. I am not sure that we'll be publishing the results verbatim though maybe we'll have some analysis in an upcoming issue. Perhaps in the Notes section. I will say that e-reader ownership among those that answered so far is not all that high -- its at about 20 percent.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sounds good!
Thanks Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Nice, Graham! Thumb Up First round of drinks in Allentown are on you! Big Grin

No-one said there would be a penalty for winning Wink Dead right, the first rounds on me on Thursday - oh, hang on, most of you won't be there then will you? Never mind. Me and Kevin will drink to absent friends Big Grin

Many thanks for pulling me from the virtual hat Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Graham,

Congrats! I missed out on this one. I love these type of contests!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post