Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

October/November Issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
Now that the issue is featured on the NSU page it must be winging it's way here - hooooray Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mine arrived today

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NEIL BROWN:
mine arrived today

Hopefully the "Browns" will get them first and I will get mine in the morning. Thumb Up

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Arrived this morning.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: treksearcher,

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today albeit in the afternoon (12.50 UK time).

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll probably get mine in November...

Posts: 16 | Location: Malmö, Sweden | Registered: November 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived yesterday. Had to laugh at the explanation as to what a record was (is) Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just got mine

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Just got mine

Cool! Glad they are hitting your shores.

If all goes as planned, I should be doing the same in couple of months myself for Memorabilia.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Just got mine

Cool! Glad they are hitting your shores.

If all goes as planned, I should be doing the same in couple of months myself for Memorabilia.

Thumb Up See you soon