Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Promo Card Encyclopedia – 2008 Edition
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Promo Card Encyclopedia – 2008 Edition
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Mr Bat, email sent. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
My credit Card has been charged so hopefully it is on its way Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
My credit Card has been charged so hopefully it is on its way Smile

It is. Hope your copy arrives soon.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to it Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Brimaster
posted Hide Post
I received my copy today.
Big thanks to Marlin for the note and including a couple of promos. Thumb Up

Posts: 855 | Location: Somewhere | Registered: April 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Got my copy today!! I am impressed!! I hope to be able to help fill in some gaps- food/ product related at a later date.

Cecil

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
I got my copy today and my thanks to Marlin Toser for the promos and the nice note. Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Eek

My copy arrived today - SUPERFAST to the UK !!

Thanks to Marlin for the extra promo's ! Thumb Up

Just had a quick skim through & it looks fantastic, although I was a bit concerned when the first page I opened had a picture of a smiling John Major staring back at me !
Big Grin

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just got my new PCE and just in the nick of time. My old issue is getting pretty tattered from all the use, I use it nearly every day checking one thing or another.

Thanks to Marlin for including the promos and the nice note. And a BIG thank you to Todd for all the work that he does making this a promo collectors "bible".

I may have to pick up a backup copy this time. Just in case...

Greg

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
I picked my copy up at the Phily Show. Now I have to start going through it to see what I'm missing. Big Grin

Todd, once again, a GREAT JOB!!! Clap Clap Clap

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
I just got my copy through the mail yesterday along with a nice note (nice personal touch) and some promos. Thanks! Wave

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice touch, Marlin! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
My copy arrived today,again with the nice note and promos (Thanks Marlin Wave).

Very interesting article on the evolution of PCE showing covers of the old issues that I heard about when I was a member of the old Yahoo promo group.

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Mine has arrived today - Many thanks Marlin Thumb Up

I think the postal services must have used mine as a football by the state of the package and book but thats the postal system for you Shake Head. Looking forward to Reading the Encyclopedia Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think the postal services must have used mine as a football by the state of the package and book but thats the postal system for you Shake Head. Looking forward to Reading the Encyclopedia Smile

Ditto, Mine is fairly distorted and the pages do not turn properly. Ce la vie

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
quote:

Ditto, Mine is fairly distorted and the pages do not turn properly. Ce la vie

I'm still waiting for my two to arrive so I hope mine will be in better condition

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today with only slight tears in the packing with the books in excellent condition and again a big thanks to Marlin.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
That's good - perhaps having 2 made a diiference

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's good - perhaps having 2 made a diiference

either that or friendlier posties