Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Promo Card Encyclopedia – 2008 Edition
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Promo Card Encyclopedia – 2008 Edition
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine's ordered too. cool book

Posts: 1760 | Location: Oshkosh | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
Smile Me too!

Now off to find some boxes to open so that I can participate in Open That Box Day 2008 ... Smile

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Just ordered mine as well. Now, I need to go attack my box for OTB Day 2008...

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Mine is ordered Smile

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Ordered mine yesterday! Can't wait to get it!

Cecil

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I took advantage of the special offer and ordered two.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pcetodd:
It's a set called Monster Masterpieces Series Two. It wasn't a widely distributed set, but man the cards are the coolest.

Thanks Todd

I actually have these and did not recognise them. I only have series 1 though and 4 promos.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Ordered my copy on OTB Day! Smile

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Didn't get round to ordering the last one, seriously thinking about getting this edition.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
I remembered to order mine right after posting on the OTBD 2008 forum.

Great offer!

Looking forward to getting this in a month or so. Thumb Up

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. I am really looking forward to seeing the book myself. It shouldn't be too long now.

Though we are no longer offering half-priced shipping, the book is now available for pre-sale in the NSU Store. Thanks again.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
I was left without a copy the last time so I quickly bought a copy this time. Looking forward to it! Smile

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
I guess I'll pick mine up in Allentown. Can you bring a special copy just for me Harris? Thumb Up

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:
I guess I'll pick mine up in Allentown. Can you bring a special copy just for me Harris? Thumb Up

Roger that, Tom. Just stop by at the show and I'll have one for you at the special TWS rate of $18.95! (or even less if you want to purchase them in bulk for your customers Wink)

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Wow what a book! I thought I knew a lot about promos..Wrong! I didn't really know how stupid I was about promos until I looked at this book in depth. A must for anyone who collects Promo Cards.

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to seeing it

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Do we have an ETA yet?

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
Do we have an ETA yet?

We hope to start shipping them in the next day or two. I would imagine they'll start showing up here next week and maybe by the end of next week or the following one in the U.K.?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
When will we get the Promo card Encyclopedia and Price Guide.

Posts: 1760 | Location: Oshkosh | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Just got a chance to briefly go through the copy I won at the breakfast this past weekend. This is an great book, I can't say I'm a serious promo collector, but it's a fascinating read none the less. The sidebars by Todd are a good read, also. Well done, Mr. Jordan!! It's also cool about you helping out with the dogs, anything anyone can do on that front is awesome. Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post