Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Questionable cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
How many time have you got a card (Traded for or Purchase) and you could'nt match it to a set.
It's not in any of your research material.

But after continually checking and back checking your promo cards. You discover the card is actually off a 4, 6 or 9 card sheet.

When you ask the source you got it from where it came from, they don't answer you.

Well twice this year I've recieved cards off Ebay that someone had cut (very professionally) off cards sheets. The most resent was two Jeffrey Jones Fantasy Art promos, they where cut of a 4 card sheet put out by FPG.

If I trade or buy promo's I feel the individual should be honest about the cards he trades or sells. My don't trade with or buy from list gets a name or two added every year.

Will I said my peace, what do the Card Talk members have to say.

Posts: 569 | Location: Killeen, Tx, USA | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry C.:

If I trade or buy promo's I feel the individual should be honest about the cards he trades or sells. My don't trade with or buy from list gets a name or two added every year.

Will I said my peace, what do the Card Talk members have to say.

I concur 100%. Sellers should be upfront and honest when selling, but like everything else that is sold in this world, that old adage still holds true...."buyer beware."

My sympathies though.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post