Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Don Norton on tonight's Cardboard Connection Radio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don Norton on tonight's Cardboard Connection Radio
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted

Non-Sport Update will once again appear on Cardboard Connection Radio. Tune into tonight's edition for NSU Writer Don Norton. Don will be speaking with show hosts Rob Bertrand, Doug Cataldo, and Russ Cohen about the new issue of Non-Sport Update, which has just started shipping; the newly announced Pop Art Con in Fort Washington, PA; our recent blog stories among several other things.

Cardboard Connection Radio is broadcast live every Friday evening at 11:00 PM EST / 10:00 PM CST through the Blogtalkradio.com page. The show is also available in podcast form to download to your digital device via iTunes free of charge. Visit CBCR in the iTunes store by typing Cardboard Connection Radio in the iTunes search box. Listeners can call in to the show while it airs live on Friday evenings by calling (917) 388-4077.

Hope you'll tune in tonight or listen over the weekend. Thanks!

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
Go git 'em, Don! Thumb Up

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Hope someone here gets a chance to listen to this. I enjoyed talking with the guys, they are sports card fans, but have a good knowledge of non-sports.
My big flub - couldn't remember how many autographs were in The Brady Bunch, I said 4 but there are 5.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
Hope someone here gets a chance to listen to this. I enjoyed talking with the guys, they are sports card fans, but have a good knowledge of non-sports.
My big flub - couldn't remember how many autographs were in The Brady Bunch, I said 4 but there are 5.

Good job Don! It was a nice preview of things to come in 2012 and an interesting dicussion of the Brady Bunch set.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Thanks Laura, I could have gone on longer, talked about Essential Elvis, Big Bang Theory and new Avengers, etc. once you get me going it's hard to stop.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post