Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feb 10 Auction Snafu
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hello:

Due to a power outage from high winds, we are extending tonight's auction. The auction will now end Tuesday, February 12. Bids will be accepted on Tuesday from 6 PM - 9 PM Eastern Time. At 9 PM, the 30-minute rule will be invoked. Only those who have already participated in this auction may participate Tuesday evening (we'll have those bidders on our list). The high bids, as of the time of the power outage, are listed here . Please call us Tuesday night at 717-238-1936 to bid.

Everyone who has participated will receive an e-mail from us tomorrow.

Thank you for your understanding.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Harris

I'm not sure I understand this correctly.
Does this mean there will only be bidding on Tuesday evening and no bidding today (Monday) at all? Also, am I correct in assuming that you can only bid, at this point, if you have already bid on an item in this auction?
Sorry to be dense but I had some issues this weekend and didn't get to put a couple of bids in, so I'm curious to know if I'm out of luck.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike:

Yes, that's correct. If you have bid in this auction already, you can place further bids. They will only be accepted Tuesday evening -- no bidding at all today.

Thanks.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Am i right in saying that 6pm - 9pm where you are is the same as 11pm - 2am wednesday here in the UK.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post