Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2014 April/May issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Apologies to Hammer for starting this topic. My only excuse is that I could not find that it had already been started.

My copy arrived about 10 minutes ago.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardcollectors uk
posted Hide Post
Awesome cover for this issue - although looking at it again it looks like it's called Non-spor Date Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cardcollectors uk,

Posts: 128 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived yesterday. Bouncey
The Adventure Time promo was damaged. Frown
But, as always: Thumb Up

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tomsche
posted Hide Post
Having only subscribed the beginning of this month, my copy of the magazine fell in the mailbox earlier this week, swift and smoothly Thumb Up

STUDS promos

Posts: 14 | Location: Antwerp | Registered: March 30, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tomsche:
Having only subscribed the beginning of this month, my copy of the magazine fell in the mailbox earlier this week, swift and smoothly Thumb Up

GREAT News Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post