Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We’ve Got A New Blog!
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

Today, we've added a new area to our online presence:

nsu-magazine.com

In this area of our site, we’ll be reporting on new releases, industry news, conventions and show reports, entertainment news, and a sprinkling of other items such as information on vintage cards. Entries will be submitted by NSU Staff and Writers. We’ll be posting news as it comes in with no set schedule, so some days they’ll be no posts and other days, you may find two or three new article. This weekend, Alan Biegel and I hope to post some news from the Wizard World Philadelphia show.

And just in case anyone wonders, this will not impact NSU Card Talk or nonsportupdate.com. It will just be another avenue for us to report news from. We hope you’ll continue to visit NSU Card Talk, nonsportupdate.com, and the Non-Sport Update Facebook page. And feel free to follow my personal Twitter feed at @HarrisToser. We hope you’ll make the blog one of your daily visited sites.

Thanks.

Harris

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
As you scroll down page 2 that Walking Dead picture suddenly appears and you jump 3 feet out of your chair. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
quote:
As you scroll down page 2 that Walking Dead picture suddenly appears and you jump 3 feet out of your chair.

That's right, Wolfie...Beware the Blog! Eek

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Didn't they dump the blog in the Artic Ocean? First Card Talk, then Facebook, then Twitter, and now a blog? I blame you know who for all this techie stuff!! Big Grin Actually, this is cool. Who will be doing the blogging?

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Nice looking blog Harris!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
Nice looking blog Harris!
Au Res.,
Paul

Thanks Paul.

Batman~ Who do you think? Big Grin Actually, the articles will be written by NSU Staff and Writers. If you look, there are already articles by my mother and Alan in addition to me. And we'll have some others writing as well.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Looks great. I'll be adding this to my RSS feed. Yah!!!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Looks great, I have added a direct link to it from our site Smile

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very good

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Didn't they dump the blog in the Artic Ocean?

Yeah, but part of it got defrosted and it ate Geoffrey Cambridge.

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Is everyone keeping an eye on the new blog? This week, we've posted interviews from Wizard World Philadelphia with John Schneider, Nicholas Brendon, and Clare Kramer. And we've got some other stories we are working on for the days and weeks ahead.

Thanks.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
YES

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
awesome!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Monsterama2000
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris for interviewing me on the NSU blog. To celebrate, I'm giving away a bunch of promo cards on my blog. Check it out here --

http://wonderfulwonderblog.blo...on-sport-update.html

Posts: 120 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Monsterama2000:
Thanks Harris for interviewing me on the NSU blog. To celebrate, I'm giving away a bunch of promo cards on my blog. Check it out here --

http://wonderfulwonderblog.blo...on-sport-update.html

No problem, Erick. I enjoyed doing it!!

Everyone should be sure to A) Check out the Interview with Erick and read about his "Wonderful Wonderblog" and then B) Check out Erick's Wonderful Wonderblog. And be sure to enter Erick's contest....you can win a bunch of promos!

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Nice interview folks. Clap

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just getting some things ahead of Memorabilia this coming weekend and I see that we're going to have new stories on the blog nearly every day for the next two weeks. We'll have pieces about shows, new releases, Mars Attacks, entertainment pieces, and vintage cards. So if you are not checking out the blog daily, you should!

Non-Sport Update - Non-Sport & Entertainment Trading Card News