Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stranger Things Giveaway!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have never seen it, but the 80s setting and actors have my interest.
Must rty and find a DVD.

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Really enjoyed Seasons 1 and 2. Season 3 was released today (July 4th) and my daughter has already seen it all - I watched Episode 1 and am looking forward to the rest.

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Spent the 4th doing something I've never done before. Actually watch all of season 3 yesterday - lots of warmth and humor - this is my favorite season yet! Highly recommended.

Posts: 9 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: May 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
I like how Eggo’s merchandise is closely associated with the show Thumb Up

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Wilbur Gray and Greg Geerts! You have each won a Stranger Things card bundle. Please email me at mbible@beckett.com with your mailing info and I will get those out to you.

Thanks to everyone for participating! Please keep an eye out for future giveaways. The Fat Packs Podcast will be giving away a James Bond Collection box soon. Head over to their Facebook page and follow them on Twitter for details!

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Wilber and Greg! Clap

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners, Wilber and Greg. Thumb Up

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post