Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Chronicles of The Three Stooges cards in the current issue
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chronicles of The Three Stooges cards in the current issue
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Our current issue has 10 different Chronicles of The Three Stooges Series 3 promo cards. And there are two other promos that go with the set.

We did a blog entry today showing them all and where you can find them here:

Chronicles of The Three Stooges Series 3 Promo Checklist

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not meaning to nit-pick but my issue that I received yesterday had a series 2 promo, not series 3

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Harris

On the thread re April/May 15 Issue in Europe myself and G6ADC both posted that we had Series Two Three Stooges promo cards so clearly some kind of SNAFU occurred when the promos were collected and placed in the envelopes as that now makes three of us with cards not advertised.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yes, a small number of copies did get the Series 2 card inside by mistake. We're apologize for the mix-up. If you'll give me a shout by email, we'll see what we can do.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Will do and many thanks Harris

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Thanks for this update. I was wondering why I got a Series 2 card. Sending an email to Harris shortly.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Got mine today. Also with a series 2 promo. I just sent Harris an email.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received my missing card today - No. 6. Many thanks to Harris and the team.

regards

John