Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Open That Box thread
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Think you may have closed that discussion a bit too early there. Opened a fresh box with my 4 year old and 2 year old just before bedtime Saturday night. No chance to post/discuss on Sunday. First chance I get to participate in the discussion forum and its closed. Bummer.

Posts: 3 | Location: Chicago | Registered: April 14, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree. The topic was closed too early.
Here is my Open That Box 2008 story.

I opened up an old Visions of Vampirella , 1995 Topps box and here is what I got:

Vampirella Pin-Up Gallery 5 of 6
Horror Glow cards 1 and 6
Gold parallel cards:

NO base cards sets!!
missing a few specific numbers even to make one complete set.

Please make sure this info is added to the appropriate forum!

Thank You!

Posts: 425 | Location: Ada, MI | Registered: June 03, 2006Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frank803:
Think you may have closed that discussion a bit too early there. Opened a fresh box with my 4 year old and 2 year old just before bedtime Saturday night. No chance to post/discuss on Sunday. First chance I get to participate in the discussion forum and its closed. Bummer.

Hi Frank:

The Open That Box submission forum was open all day Sunday. I did not close it until 11:30 today.

Also, the ongoing discussion thread is still open. I'll post a link below. It is in the form named: "Open That Box! Day 2008 Discussion".

Here's the link:

Open That Box 2008 Discussion

I'll close this thread so that there are not two discussion threads going.

Thanks.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Report This Post