Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

February/March Issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Arrived today. Bouncey

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Mine DIDN'T Shake Head

You'll get yours tomorrow, Hammer. You seem to always be a day behind everyone else in terms of when you get your magazine....and in real life too, I guess. Mwaaa ha ha ha Big Grin Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Seriously, I hope your copy is in your mailbox tomorrow. Smile

Right then Mr Toser - Game ON

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mine DIDN'T Shake Head

and neither did mine!!!

Posts: 2121 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
Mine has arrived today, but there is a note saying it is the last one of my subscription. Confused

I only subscribed last November at Memorabilia. I hope this is a mistake.

Dave.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Allways read the small print. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Have yet to receive my copy down here in Australia. Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nothing for me today and I have paid to 2013 Eek

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Horseshoe:
Mine has arrived today, but there is a note saying it is the last one of my subscription. Confused

Dave.

Hi Dave:

The shipper made a mistake and sent some copies with the renewal card to people who should NOT have received them. Looks like you were one of those "lucky" people. Sorry about the confusion. I have just checked your subscription and you are good through the end of the year.

If anyone else receives one, please send me an email and I will check for you as well.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

Hammer and Juelle Lou -- Hope your copies show up quickly. I really thought you'd have yours today Hammer.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I'm sure it will Smile The post has been abnormally slow here since Christmas, I would have thought it would be better by now but it's still so slow. Which has been very frustrating at times.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Dave.

Hi Dave:

The shipper made a mistake and sent some copies with the renewal card to people who should NOT have received them. Looks like you were one of those "lucky" people. Sorry about the confusion. I have just checked your subscription and you are good through the end of the year.

If anyone else receives one, please send me an email and I will check for you as well.

Hammer and Juelle Lou -- Hope your copies show up quickly. I really thought you'd have yours today Hammer.

Harris

I know that I made the comment the NSU still hasn't arrived but what have I done to get you to forget me! ConfusedFrown

regards

John

Posts: 2121 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
quote:
quote:

Dave.

Hi Dave:

Harris

I know that I made the comment the NSU still hasn't arrived but what have I done to get you to forget me! ConfusedFrown

regards

John

Hi John:

I haven't forgotten you. Big Grin I know some others got their copies yesterday. Perhaps yours just hasn't shown up yet? Please keep me posted.

We definitely haven't forgotten you. Smile

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
still nothing in Germany...

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi Dave:

Harris,

Thanks, That's a relief. Clap

Dave.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Got mine yesterday - very good read.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
Got mine yesterday - very good read.

You Tease Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Got mine on Monday Thumb Up

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Still not got mine Mad

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Looks like the plan is working Harris. Thumb Up

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Still not got mine Mad

I can relate...

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Looks like the plan is working Harris. Thumb Up

Shut your face Big Grin