Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

February/March Issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Still not got mine Mad

and neither have I!!!

Posts: 2121 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nothing arrived today either Frown, Must have REALLY upset the Tosers! Big Grin

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Again no NSU but some cards from California arrived that were mailed on the 18th Jan

Posts: 2121 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Well, I haven't gotten mine yet and I live in the states.

Posts: 3214 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yet another postal delivery has passed with no NSU. Today I received items I purchased yesterday on ebay (UK based seller) so the UK postal system seems to be working!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
The Doctor from Doctor Who has all of the NSU magazines in the TARDIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nothing for me either

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Still shutting my face here. Wave

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
nothing for me as well.

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Still shutting my face here. Wave

Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Via the slow boat to China it arived today Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Via the slow boat to China it arived today Smile

You're a lucky man. Still no sight of the mag here. Frown

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fizzbin
posted Hide Post
Hi out there .... I live in Rotterdam the Netherlands...my copy arrived yesterday 27th on 9 o'clock in the morning.....

Posts: 36 | Location: Rotterdam,The Netherlands | Registered: June 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hammer may be lucky but still no NSU for me. In fact I received this morning cards from Tony and Elaine in Canada that were posted on Monday so perhaps my copy missed the boat and mine is coming via tortoise/turtle combination.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
Hammer may be lucky but still no NSU for me. In fact I received this morning cards from Tony and Elaine in Canada that were posted on Monday so perhaps my copy missed the boat and mine is coming via tortoise/turtle combination.

Funny though that I didn't get my cards from Tony & Elaine - so the post is a SOD

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
VERY good day in the post for me - NSU, Classic Mythology, Dumbledore auto (Gleeson replacement) and an Ebay Fraim Brothers win Dance

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Still no NSU...

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
VERY good day in the post for me - NSU, Classic Mythology, Dumbledore auto (Gleeson replacement) and an Ebay Fraim Brothers win Dance

Wow Eek you did have a VERY good day Big Grin

Mine still hasn't arrived either.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
i'm still expecting my favorite magazine in the mailbox, nothing yet Frown

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post