Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

February/March Issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
As the blog states it ships on 9th Jan, let's see when it gets here Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
The blog knows all and sees all. Beware the Blog! Big Grin

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Too early to say "It's not here yet"? Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
Too early to say "It's not here yet"? Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul

Would you believe it's not here yet but we've had subscribers call to renew who say they've received theirs. We asked how it looked....ha ha ha. Seriously, though, those who go for the First Class subscriptions get 'em fast!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Seriously, though, those who go for the First Class subscriptions get 'em fast!

Only US subscribers though! Big Grin

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Can't wait for this one... it will be my first NSU! Big Grin

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Got mine this morning. Bouncey Dance Elephant

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Fed up with you Frenchies getting it first Big Grin you're further away than we are Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I can't wait for mine to arrive. Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Shake Head

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Just went in my local comic shop and they had got the Feb / March issue in.

2011. Eek

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Fed up with you Frenchies getting it first Big Grin you're further away than we are Smile

May'be instead of sending them over "The Pond" Eastwards, Harris has them sent Westward over the Pacific then overland, so they would arrive in France before the U.K.?? Eek

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
quote:

May'be instead of sending them over "The Pond" Eastwards, Harris has them sent Westward over the Pacific then overland, so they would arrive in France before the U.K.?? Eek

wouldn't be surprised Big Grin

Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Odd... I have yet to see mine and I'm in the ol' USA. Wonder what the deal is.

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBelcher:
Odd... I have yet to see mine and I'm in the ol' USA. Wonder what the deal is.

They've lumped you in with us in the UK Razz

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Shake Head

Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today Dance

The rest of my mail from the US has yet to arrive though?

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived this morning.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Mine DIDN'T Shake Head

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mine DIDN'T Shake Head

You'll get yours tomorrow, Hammer. You seem to always be a day behind everyone else in terms of when you get your magazine....and in real life too, I guess. Mwaaa ha ha ha Big Grin Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Seriously, I hope your copy is in your mailbox tomorrow. Smile

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post