Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

February/March Edition in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
Any time now the first NSU of 2010 will be winging it's way.

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Yes but to where ? Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived sooner than expected. Dance

My customers will be able to pick theirs up at the Detroit show this weekend.

So, just catch a flight and come see me so you can have the first copy in Europe. Wink

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Wow Ed you got your's before the homepage even shows it. Eek

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

That production Manager needs a slap Big Grin - How's it going Harris? Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:

I've learned not to update the homepage too early or your fools, er good people, go nuts. So now I will be updating once the last bloke in the UK gets his copy.

Well, maybe that or maybe I'll update it on Monday. We'll see...

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Harris

I have had no post delivered since the snow came on Tuesday evening and as more is forecast this weekend you will need to wait until at least February arrives as once it starts melting we will be flooded.
Big Grin
John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Is that when de "Wolfie", will be singing : Row, Row, Row your boat or We all live in a yellow submarine ??? Eek Big Grin

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:

I've learned not to update the homepage too early or your fools, er good people, go nuts. So now I will be updating once the last bloke in the UK gets his copy.

Well, maybe that or maybe I'll update it on Monday. We'll see...

Smile

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
Harris

I have had no post delivered since the snow came on Tuesday evening and as more is forecast this weekend you will need to wait until at least February arrives as once it starts melting we will be flooded.
Big Grin
John

What happened to the "neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet nor dark of night..." thing? Or don't they have that in the U.K. Big Grin

And yes, Mister E....My first thought was that someone was going to say we need to deliver NSU by boat.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by H_Toser:

What happened to the "neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet nor dark of night..." thing? Or don't they have that in the U.K. Big Grin

[QUOTE]

Harris

I've never heard of a postman with that type of attitude and we are talking about the Royal Mail, you know, not the USPS or a courier service.

As I understand it, in some areas the Postal management won't allow their staff out in the ice and snow in case they fall over and it then becomes an accident whilst at work issue.

Without knocking the Royal Mail I'm sure that there are some posties who want to do their job but are prevented by some officious manager.

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
19th Jan and counting Frown

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Mine won't come forgot to renew... lol

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CSI Dave:

Not true! I took care of you mate weeks ago. New issue should be on the way to you along with all the others. Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:

Not true! I took care of you mate weeks ago. New issue should be on the way to you along with all the others. Smile

That was very nice of you! That means i can joing the wait.. Big Grin

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:

That means i can joing the wait.. Big Grin

There's nothing like a bit of joinging. Dance

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Still no sign of my Issue here in OhioFrown

Anyone else have theirs in the US yet?

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Still waiting, and judging by the lack of post - only just got a card sent on 14th December - the Royal mail are still playing catch-up with the Christmas/bad weather batch or they have resumed their go-slow for the wage negotiations Shake Head

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
Still no sign of my Issue here in OhioFrown

Anyone else have theirs in the US yet?

Other than Ed Webb getting his copies 2 weeks ago, I don't recall anyone else claiming that they have...me included.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Not yet here. patience...so hard.

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post