Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

February/March Edition in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
Harris you can put at least 50% of your mind at rest as my wife rang me to let me know that NSU had arrived.

And RELAX mine is here as well Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
Harris you can put at least 50% of your mind at rest as my wife rang me to let me know that NSU had arrived.

And RELAX mine is here as well Smile

Great....Hope tomorrow is the day Darth Graham and AJJ.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

Was it?

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Still nothing for me in France. Frown

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

Was it?

No and still no sign of it as of today.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
Still waiting for NSU to turn up as well Frown

Posts: 165 | Location: Milton Keynes, UK | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
got mine yesterday! Wavey

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
Finally turned up today. Smile

Posts: 165 | Location: Milton Keynes, UK | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Still nothing.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Looks like another issue where all of Europe gets theirs before me. Confused

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived this morning.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
Looks like another issue where all of Europe gets theirs before me. Confused

Relax - I still have not received mine either... I did not realize the Pony Express was restarted! Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I do find it fascinating every few months to see the arrival order of the magazine. It is allways diffrent and never arrives in the order you would expect it to.

I assume they all get sent off at the same time and yet Ed got his on the 8th and folks in the same country do not have their's 21 days later.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Well, everyone in the UK should now be worried. I received mine in Virginia today! Smile JUST KIDDING (about the worrying part)...

Wolfie, yes it amazes me all the time. I am 2 states away from NSU Secret Headquarters and it takes me this long to get it when people several states (and Countries) away have received theirs some time ago.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Thats down to the efficacy of the UK postal system...

Did you know that the England is the only country that does not put the nation of origin on stamps? The reason is simply that we don't have to because we invented them. Razz

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
received mine today Thumb Up

Posts: 21 | Location: france | Registered: October 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Great, one arrived in France. Maybe tomorrow for me.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Elephant Got it this morning! Elephant

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Yet another day with no magazine. Mad

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Mine finally arrived today. Wavey