Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

February/March Edition in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Frown

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
It has not made it to Virginia yet, so you UK'ers don't have to start worrying yet!

I do know one person in Georgia who has gotten his though.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Got mine this morning! Thank you Harris!

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received my copy today.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Not at mine Frown

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
My copy was waiting for me when I got home this afternoon!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I got my copy today. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
HARRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Got mine today Thumb Up

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Mine's here too. Almost lost the promo trying to look for a non-existant envelope in the magazine though.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still waiting for mine.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Tomorrow will be the day, Hammer and John.

Harris
(he says to himself, please Royal Mail, let tomorrow be the day for these two, please Big Grin)

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Wolves 1 - West ham 0 Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Just received my copy. Thanks for the plastic wrap - as the mailman delivered it in the Pouring RAIN we are having right now. Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
My mailbox was empty. But I could swear that I have renewed...

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Wolves 1 - West ham 0 Big Grin

That's the only way!!! Smile

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Tomorrow will be the day, Hammer and John.

Harris
(he says to himself, please Royal Mail, let tomorrow be the day for these two, please Big Grin)

Now you have said it, I can relax and look forward to my NSU on Tuesday - when I get back from Grantham Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Harris you can put at least 50% of your mind at rest as my wife rang me to let me know that NSU had arrived.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
No NSU for me yet.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
Lots of cards in today's post but still no NSU

Posts: 165 | Location: Milton Keynes, UK | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post