Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2018 Beckett Non-Sport Almanac
 Login/Join

posted
Hey everyone! I am pleased to announce the release of the 2018 Beckett Non-Sport Almanac. I've been working tirelessly since April to get new listings/pricings and update as many of the old ones as I can. Head over to Beckett Insider and check out the official announcement: 2018 Beckett Non-Sport Almanac Preview

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Nice! But I have to ask ... does it have Funko figures in it again?

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm not through reading the last one.

Posts: 4391 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:

You're trying to read it? Are you committing the prices to your eidetic memory? Big Grin Wavey

Posts: 10399 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are no listings for Funko figures of any kind. The only thing of Funko that may be in there are the trading cards that are inserted into the Pop Tees (there is pricing for over 13,000 sets in this volume so it was hard to remember what all is exactly in there).

There is no bonus section this year because we used that for the vintage section. However, I'm already thinking of next year and we are most definitely going to include a Non-Sport in Sports bonus section. I've inquired about that idea recently and everyone seems pretty receptive to it.

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeckettBible24:
There are no listings for Funko figures of any kind.

Although I’m somewhat saddened that the Funko figures are out Frown I’m happy to learn that the vintage has been been expanded Smile

It’s nice to know that the voices of the collectors are being listened to and incorporated in the upcoming Almanac (as well as the NSU magazine). Thank you for taking the suggestions Thumb Up

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is now available via our website. Check it out!

2018 Beckett Non-Sport Almanac

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, and like the phone book, by the time I got to the D's I noticed that characters come and go with no real plot development so far.

I should've said that I'm reading through it, going over the sets I know about, trying to set aside some time every day but it hasn't worked out that way.

quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:

You're trying to read it? Are you committing the prices to your eidetic memory? Big Grin Wavey

Posts: 4391 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post