Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

just subscribed question
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted
i just now subscribed to the magazine for the first time in a few years. does anyone know if i will get the dec/jan issue or will my first one be the feb/mar issue.

i wold like to get the dec/jan for the article on the nps cards, and am willing to buy one if i need to.

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
All I can tell you is that I received my subscription copy of the Dec/Jan issue in the mail on December 7th. The "Subscribe Today" coupon in NSU doesn't say when it will start from after receipt.

My suspicion would be that you will begin with the next issue of Feb/Mar. That's because, while they could still have a surplus of the last issue and perhaps you can backorder one if you ask, with a month already gone by, how can they assume you didn't buy it and that's why you are subscribing now? Seems the next scheduled issue would be a more logical choice, but I'm just guessing.

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post
thanks, that is what i was thinking and ordered the one i want

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Good. Seems like the February/March issue is already out in mail circulation, so methinks you will probably start with that one. My subscription is up in August, and I just got me second reminder this year to renew it. Beckett is working on its own timetable with these notices. I especially like the 3-year option. Big Grin

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah, you have to like the optimism.

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
I didn't know that my wife had ordered me a subscription for Christmas. Two phone calls later and she is told my first issue will be April/May.

Not the customer service I remember.

Posts: 4843 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beckett Team Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Subscribers,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We request to all subscribers, please email your queries to subscriptions@beckett.com or call us on our toll free number 866-287-9383.

Thanks
Marcus

Posts: 10 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: June 16, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post