Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Price Guide...Set Info
 Login/Join

Picture of Zinc
posted
It has been a while since I bought a new issue and sorta purposely waited for the one with an article on AHS: Asylum Roll Eyes Anyway, I was a bit surprised that there was no listing in the price guide for "Jericho Season 1" by Inkworks. Now I know its an older set but it happens to be one of the few I collect/have.

My question here is....does anyone know which of the most recent issues (like from this year hopefully) that Jericho is included in the price guide. Was it in the last issue with Captain America on the cover??

Your responses are appreciated! Have a great day!
Surf

Posts: 30 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: November 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
No, it was already removed. Jericho was last listed in the February/March 2014 price guide.

The new guide for June/July 2014 has nearly all the Inkworks' products removed and Roxanne discusses it on her Notes page. While it is understandable and the coverage really wasn't that extensive anyway, I do wish that a Beckett type annual existed for all non-sport cards so that we had a handy reference, especially for the premium hits. I don't really care about pricing, just the ease of having the full listings.

Yeah I know, it would cost too much to print. Well I'd buy one anyway. Big Grin

Posts: 10408 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Another resource that I prefer to use:

http://nslists.com/jaall.htm

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zinc
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the responses! Much appreciated!

Dance

Posts: 30 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: November 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
No, it was already removed. Jericho was last listed in the February/March 2014 price guide.

The new guide for June/July 2014 has nearly all the Inkworks' products removed and Roxanne discusses it on her Notes page.

Whew, I'm so glad I read this, and it's a good thing I have kept a few old price guides. I don't usually keep them as I chuck the old one out when I get a new issue. Ducks for cover while awaiting the hate and abuse for admitting to throwing out NSU mags (I swear I do read them! I just don't have much space, so my rule is I only keep ones that have articles on sets that I collect)

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post