Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

June/July Issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
Bit later than usual, but when will they get here?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Not yet received over here either.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone from NSU or Becket have any idea when the new issue will be with U.K. subscribers..?

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
We used to complain when it got here a week before the issue date - now nothing today, so no magazine until 6th at least. Disappointing start.

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nothing today Shake Head

posted Hide Post
Still nothing here...really poor start for the Becket handover regarding U.K. subscribers copys.

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
That's horrible. I wonder if you'd getting faster by purchasing it from Beckett via eBay today. Of course, you already paid for your subscription and there's no sense to pay for it twice Roll Eyes

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
At $14 postage it really would be a double whammy Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nothing today

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
It's getting a bit silly now Shake Head

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Any news from NSU on what is happening to European subscription copies?

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Has anyone tried calling Beckett's customer service line yet?

It's always a hassle to deal with a call center, but they may be able to find the problem. At least you are formally telling them that there is a problem.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
From the UK that would cost about the price of the magazine unfortunately Smile . I would hope someone from Beckett is looking at this forum and maybe tell us on here what the holdup is.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I didn't realize that. We dial the 800 numbers and it is usually a free call.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone in the US received theirs yet?

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Ted, mine went missing. I did go through customer service because I have a Beckett account set up based on another purchase.

They confirmed my subscription and sent me a replacement copy a couple of days ago. The original one has yet to show up.

So customer service was fine for me, but I don't know what happened.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's a message on behalf of Beckett Media for our overseas subscribers...

Delivery of overseas subscription copies of the June/July issue of Non-Sport Update has been delayed due to postal issues beyond the control of Beckett Media. We expect delivery of that issue to begin in one week. We certainly apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate our readers’ concerns with the situation. We, too, want the issue in your hands as soon as possible. For further details please call 866-287-9383 or e-mail us at subscriptions@beckett.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Contacted Beckett through the PayPal messaging system (option used for paying subscription) they were very quick to respond when you ask what is happening via that method...lol

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Two minutes ago the postlady delivered two yellow envelopes, one opened, the other not. Both were NSU magazine I have been waiting for and both had the DR Who cover. One envelope was mailed on 6th June with a handwritten address and the other mailed on 7th June with a printed sticker address label. I believe both were mailed from Dallas, Texas.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Fair play, I also got a dr who copy in the post. Many thanks to beckett for sorting this.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,