Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feb/Mar 15 Issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
I know it's lame and less and less people respond but it's a tradition now!!! Big Grin Hope it's here soon Smile

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looking at the cover headlines, I see The Monster Squad. Is this in refence to the '80s movie? If so, does that mean a set is in the works????!!!!!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
Can't wait for my issue !

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Got mine yesterday.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kane1
posted Hide Post
NSU needs to wake up and become more open mind. Also "join" forces or made alliances with other sites to promote the magazine.

Posts: 242 | Location: Puerto Rico | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I just received my issue and it's fantastic! There are some really good articles. The promo cards are really nice as well. I love the thick stock of the Cryptozoic cards. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Mine has arrived Dance Bouncey Looks very good

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine also arrived today via Holland

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today too, some cool promos I must say. Goto to read the mag now.

I got number 15 of 18 Jessa Hinton btw.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today got Oshima 6 of 18

Sorry cannot help you Hammer

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NEIL BROWN:
Mine arrived today got Oshima 6 of 18

Sorry cannot help you Hammer

Never Mind Shake Head thanks anyway Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
Got my issue ! I also got 2 of 18 (Lisa Gleave) if anyone is interested :-)

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by batmancity:
Got my issue ! I also got 2 of 18 (Lisa Gleave) if anyone is interested :-)

I would be VERY interested