Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

August/Sept NSU in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
harris has announced shipping soon - and he would HATE me if I didn't start the thread.

THE WAIT BEGINS Smile

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
I was just thinking that it was about time for this.

I'm going on holiday on 7th August - hope it's here by then!

Roll Eyes

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Another NSU? It only seems like a month since the delivery of the last issue. Smile

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
Another NSU? It only seems like a month since the delivery of the last issue. Smile

Let's hope it's not 2 months!!!!!!

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received mine (by newly signed-up-to subscription) yesterday! I've only ever got issues with Stargate promos in previously, but I'm glad that I've taken the plunge for a whole 12 months... I'm looking forward to it now!!! :-)

Posts: 199 | Location: Romford, Essex, England | Registered: April 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
I received mine today Smile Norway high on the list again Big Grin

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
No NSU today

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
I received mine 2 days ago,and I recently renewed mine for another 2 years...I took the ultimate plunge,but worth it. Thumb Up
I know I'm not in Europe,but I thought I'd post my love of this magazine. Big Grin

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks, we feel a lot better now. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I suppose we in the U.K. will be last again to receive our copy. Confused

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I'm in the US, just a few hours from where NSU is shipped from, and I have not received mine yet, so be patient! Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Got mine today Elephant.
Off to read it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Szym,

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It's getting closer then. Smile

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of ezarc
posted Hide Post
Make sure to check out the 'NEW and NOTEWORTHY' section for a review of a new GARBAGE PAIL KID parody card by legendary artist, JOHN POUND!

Here is the card site, if you're interested:
http://www.crazeone.com

Posts: 3 | Location: Lincoln, Nebraska | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Nothing so far this week.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Thanks, we feel a lot better now. Big Grin

HeHe! I'm glad I made someone happy! Big Grin

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Having ordered a SAN Diego variant copy I wonder if that will arrive before the subscription copy. Time will tell.

Posts: 2121 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
24th and all is not well. Frown

Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
It hasn't arrived at the comic shop yet also, maybe this week when preveiws comes in.Theres always hope Big Grin

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
26th and it's HERE Clap Dance Elephant Clap